*Insurance Claims Accepted
Benefits of Windshield Repair
- Restores structural integrity of the glass
- Retains the original factory seal
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance by 80% or more
- Cost Effective o Typically insurance companies waive comprehensive deductibles
- Fast o Usually a windshield can be repaired in 15 minutes or less
- Environmentally friendly
o However, replacing a windshield can take several hours
- Restores the structural integrity
- Prevents the damage from spreading
- Retains the factory seal and saves the windshield from the landfill
- Crates a smooth surface that won’t interfere with windshield wipers
- Significantly improves the cosmetic appearance
What is Windshield Repair?
- Windshield repair is a permanent process that removes air from the break and fills it with a curable, optically matched resin.
o 99.9% of repairs done properly are successful.
o In 1971 windshield repair began in United States of America.
What are the most common breaks?